Woods shipment by bulk ships and containers via our excellent logistic service
BC is one of the largest soft-wood exports in the word
British Columbia is one of the world’s largest exporters of cork products and an important supplier of cork pulp and related paper products. Primary processed products include wood, plywood, oriented strand board (OSB), particle board and medium density fiberboard (MDF). BC is one of the scarce sources of western American fir, Douglas fir and other coastal tree species. These rare woods are in great demand in the international value-added production field.
Top woods exported to US and Asia countries from Vancouver, BC.
- Douglas Fir
- Yellow Cedar
Log shipment is under the control of both Federal and Provincial government. Local union and First Nations also get involved it. A permit is a must for export logs.
Consequently, professional logistics service is much crucial for log exporting business.
There are many sawmills in BC, which prrovide huge quantity of various lumbers for America and Asian market.
We are in this industry more than 10 years and provide professional and excellent logistic service to ship lumbers by trucks, bulk ships and containers.
- Landscape and anticorrosive wood for outdoor use;
- Engineered wood products;
- Wall panels and roof panels;
- Wooden beams and pillars;
- Log structure/heavy wooden structure house;
- Prefab house
- Molded products and other wood products used for interior decoration;
- Processed wood products used to build large houses including cross-laminated timber and solid core wood beams and beams.